eHome Military is an innovative online counseling service led by a Veteran whose passion is leading a company that cares for service members and their families by providing them with the skills they need to be mission ready in life. With over 40,000 treated clients, eHome Military seeks to dramatically reduce the mental health crisis plaguing our Veterans and their families. Our services are accessible anytime, anywhere, via smartphone, tablet, or computer. Our model of care utilizes a proven high engagement treatment model, which seeks to reduce suicides and the adverse effects of PTSD. We provide Veterans and their families everything they need to be equipped for the challenges of daily life. We offer military personnel the following types of counseling
A personal session between the client and the therapist.
Allows the couple a way to process and deal with specific issues hindering the marriage and teaches them how to be supportive of one another in order to move forward in their relationship.
Allows the family to process the client’s issues in the context of the family unit and addresses the dynamics between each of the family members.
Allows the group members to experience universality and process their issues in the context of other Veterans with similar struggles. This format can expedite the client’s issues coming to surface, because their interpersonal behavior is witnessed in real time.
Who is eHome Military?
- eHome Military is based in Orlando, FL and is a subsidiary company of eHome Counseling Management Partners, LLC (EHCMP). The company provides the highest quality counseling services to match our technologically advanced care solution.
- All of our segments utilize state-of-the-art technology and are delivered in an online “face-to-face video format. All programs feature a high engagement/multi layered treatment design.
- EHCMP has created multiple subsidiaries to serve different market segments. Markets and subsidiaries include:
- First Responders through the eHome Heroes program
- Active duty and retired Military through eHome Military
- Drug and alcohol addiction clients through eHome Aftercare
- Medical practice clients with behavioral care needs through eHome Behavioral Care
- Individual needs for consumers through eHome Counseling
- Individual needs and employee/member benefits programs through eVideo Counselor
- Court-ordered alcohol/drug addiction counseling and classes through eHome Court
- Couples assessment and coaching through eHome Couples