eHome Military is proud to offer an innovative, confidential, technologically advanced treatment program for PTSD. Unlike residential programs that require you to leave work and home for weeks of intensive therapy, the eHome Military program can be done at your convenience and on your schedule. It includes:
- Individual and Group counseling sessions by video with licensed, Masters level counselors specializing in PTSD
- Metric based treatment and tracking
- Artificial Intelligence app for 24/7 support between sessions
- Text counseling check ins
- Online PTSD resources for military and their families
eHome Military PTSD Treatment Program
Throughout treatment eHome Military utilizes
Short, check in sessions throughout treatment
Individual and group sessions with a trained counselor
Artificial Intelligence App
24/7 support throughout the treatment program
Use of our M3 inventory to provide a progress metric to track current mental health status
Clients have access to psycho-educational modules on our website
We believe life transformation begins with unwavering leadership.
eHome Military Difference
eHome Military (eHM) is transforming lives by leading the way and revolutionizing the behavioral healthcare industry. Through video and text counseling, the Sixth Sense™ counselor performance model, and analytically based outcomes, eHM provides a convenient, confidential, highly effective alternative to traditional office-based behavioral counseling.
- Treatment through video conferencing. Client meets with his or her counselor by video conference on a computer, tablet, or phone. There’s no need to drive to a counselor’s office and risk being seen by a friend or co-worker.
- Treatment through text messaging. Clients are scheduled for 15-minute texting sessions, offering privacy and convenience. Often, clients share concerns via text they wouldn’t share in person.
- Online resources. eHome Military provides online video and audio resources for stress reduction. Clients can watch the videos at their convenience. A brief quiz follows each video to ensure client comprehension.
- Evidence based outcomes. Upon entering the program, clients are assessed using the M3 test, a gold standard in evaluating behavioral health conditions. Midway through treatment, clients are reassessed to measure improvement and counselor effectiveness. At the end of the program, they are given a final test to provide a quantifiable indication of overall efficacy.
- Sixth Sense™ counselor performance, training and coaching. Our Sixth Sense™ program selects the best counselors, ensures exceptional training and supervision, and provides quantifiable evaluation for coaching and improvement. Using the video and text delivery method, counselors are not constrained to a specific geographic area. Counselors are evaluated using M3 results as well as client satisfaction surveys, allowing best practices to be shared. Supervisors provide support for counselors and conduct peer review case sessions.
- Integrated systems. eHome Military has integrated, HIPAA-compliant systems for client intake, scheduling, patient notes, billing and a patient portal. Through the portal, patients can make and confirm appointments with their counselors.